UROX®+ is an exciting new addition to Biote’s line of nutraceuticals that supports overall bladder health and control for both men and women. Crafted from a proprietary blend of three gentle herbals, UROX®+ can minimize feelings of urgency, reduce the frequency of urination, and even lessen or end leaks and other accidents.
The Science Behind UROX®+
UROX®+, Biote’s premier nutraceutical for bladder health, contains a proprietary blend of three gentle herbals traditionally used for bladder health: the horsetail plant, Lindera aggregata root, and Cratevox Three-Leaf Caper. This combination of three herbals works to improve bladder tone and the pelvic floor muscles.
- The stem of the horsetail plant contains a high level of silicon. Silicon helps produce collagen that builds the bladder’s connective tissue, supporting overall bladder health.
- Lindera, widely used in Chinese and Japanese medicine for bladder and kidney support for hundreds of years, improves the muscle that is the major control for emptying the bladder.
- And Cratevox, prized in India for its many healing properties since at least 800 BC, supports bladder, kidney, and prostate health.
What Can UROX®+ Do For You?
UROX®+ can benefit anyone with bladder difficulties, in particular:
- Postpartum women
- Women of any age who do intense physical workouts
- Menopausal or post-menopausal women
- Men of any age experiencing bladder problems, many of which are erroneously assumed to result from prostate issues
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All sales are final. No returns.
Shipping is usually free for orders over $300. However, this policy is subject to change and often free shipping will not be available during sales, flash sales, or holidays.
All orders received by 2pm will ship out the next day. Please allow extra shipping time for holidays and sales.
Orders received Sat - Sun will ship out the following Monday.
We only ship within the United States.